THE BEST SOLUTION OF
COSMECEUTICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM (CDS)
- OPTIMIZED TO CREATE PRECISE MICROCHANNELS
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED AMPOULES
WITH MINIMUM INGREDIENTS
- EXTENDABLE CURRENT CDS INDICATIONS
BEST COMBINATION FOR CDS TO HELP THE SKIN IMPROVE ITS CONDITION BY ITSELF WITH FAST AND SAFE TREATMENT
LASEMD is a leading edge CDS program for skin care and cure with a laser system (Lasemd Station) and its exclusive cosmeceuticals (Lasemd Ampoule). Both the station and the ampoules are optimized to help the skin condition get better by itself from the inside.
WHAT IS A CDS?
A CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) is the method or process of administering a cosmeceutical compound into the skin to achieve a beneficial cutaneous aesthetic effect. Typical cosmetics have great difficulty in building skin up due to their low absorption rate. The CDS concept was introduced using some form of assisted system to enhance the penetration rate deep into the skin.
- The fiber-based laser enables Lasemd users to perform more stable and more accurate treatment
- The magnetic tracking system enables speedy treatment by measuring the distance of rolling to obtain exact shots
- The minimal beam diameter (100 µm) causes less pain, which means no anesthesia, and less downtime
- Zero booting technology – no waiting and immediate use
- Dual operating system – Easy mode for CDS, Advance mode for precise adjustment of energy level (1 mj /step)
- Fourfold lasing mode – Dynamic, Static, Random, CW
- Various Tips
- Optimized procedure: 6 minutes incubating including lasing time
- Lasemd safely treats all skin types all year round and its advanced mode offers multi-treatment opportunities such as cosmeceutical delivery, skin tone and texture improvement, and even lightening of pigmented lesions.
- A novel concept in compact and ergonomic handpiece design
- Beautiful and modern design based on minimalism
- Intuitive and innovative TUI (Transparent Touch user Interface)
UNIQUE FEATURES OF LASEMD AMPOULES
MNG (MULTI-NANOSOME GRANULATED) TECHNOLOGY
Lasemd’s unique MNG (Multi-Nanosome granulated) technology keeps the effective components fresh without any preservatives or chemicals. The nanosized molecules are optimized for the channels created by the Lasemd Station even after the channels have been closed.
SEM Picture of MNG
The Lasemd ampoule series is uniquely designed for the CDS (Cosmeceutical Delivery System) approach as each ampoule has the minimum number of ingredients: physicians are thus able to control the treatment result and any side effect to achieve the desired clinical outcome
LASEMD AMPOULES SERIES
VC AMPOULE (ASCORBIC ACID)
Vitamin C (VC) is one of the strongest naturally occurring antioxidants that encourage younger healthier skin by promoting healthy collagen structures. It also helps to rejuvenate photoaged and photodamaged skin.
VA AMPOULE (RETINOL)
Vitamin A (VA), and more specifically retinoic acid, is proven to naturally turn back time on aging skin. The retinoic acid improves aging skin by switching on and upregulating genes to help the epidermal basal layer karatinocytes to differentiate into mature and healthy epidermal cells.
TA AMPOULE (TRANEXAMIC ACID)
Tranexamic Acid (TA) has been systemically used for decades to help wound recovery after plastic surgery. An unexpected side effect that doctors and scientists discovered was that it brightened skin, resulting in the use of compounds to address melasma.
SC AMPOULE (STEM CELL CONDITIONED MEDIA)
Containing peptides from Stem Cell Conditioned Media, the SC ampoule helps to promote skin rejuvenation by supporting the formation of collagen and elastin fibers.
CK AMPOULE (STEM CELL CONDITIONED MEDIA +KGF)
In addition to stem cell technology like SC ampoule, the CK ampoule contains more intensified KGF (Keratinocyte growth factor) and Genistein which are designed for hair regrowth and skin rejuvenation.
RS AMPOULE (RESVERATROL)
The RS ampule contains prime grade (95% purity) Resveratrol, a naturally-occurring polyphenol, in nanoparticles combined with low molecular hyaluronic acid. The amount of resveratrol in 1 RS ampoule is almost equal to the resveratrol content of 500 bottles of wine, and helps prevent against UV-related skin carcinogenesis and photoaging.
*CE marked indications